Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm Using the Force!! Hooozhaaaaaa! LOL

Hi everyone!! My POA tuition ended about an hour ago so I'm a little bored.. Besides waiting for new updates and stuff and checking out the Star Wars Underworld (it's a great Star Wars page!) and blogging, I actually have not planned what exactly I wanna do today..

But now that I think about it, I think I'm going to either finish my Humanities homework (it's piling up as I didn't attend some of the after-school lessons cos of Art Club..) or draw my comics!

By the way, I wanna publish a comic book by the end of this year!! Yea~! I'm pass page 100 but I still have a lot more to draw. I believe it's Science Fiction and the story revolves around a girl whose character was inspired by my primary school best friend, Denise. (Check out her blog here if you like: http://www.tht-innocence.blogspot.com/ though she hasn't been back in months.) Any way, there's quite a bit of action in the first book (I've been working on it since the start of last year till now.. I know what you're thinking.. "100 pages only?!!" I'm making very slow progress because of school stuff and homework and tuition, etc.. Okay? :D And now you know. LOL)

Just felt like telling yall cos... Well... Just felt like sharing something about myself. Hahahahaaaaaaa...

One last thing, I dug up a drawing I did during POA lesson in school about a month ago and I thought may be yall in the blogging world might wanna see it. Here goes....



It's a random girl. I got inspiration from the curtains since my seat is always by the large window in the classroom. Hope you like it! Please comment and tell me what you think about it. I personally think that my shading needs a lot of improvement because I've never won a single art competition that I've taken part in. Comment guys! I love reading your comments~!!
`
P.S. Go check out my Corran Horn fan-art if you haven't! http://corran-number-one-fan-yeah.blogspot.com/2011/03/corran-horn-fan-art-by-meeeeee.html Umm.. Or you could scroll downwards if you feel like exercising your index finger muscles..?
`
Rogue Eleven out! May the Force be with you!!!
See ya later!

4 comments:

  1. i thot you were sleepy and inspired by your blanket the you draw that girl??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice drawing! I don't know about the shading, maybe you should show us a colored one?

    If you want another great forum to join, check out The Lakehouse. It's a great Star Wars forum that I help moderate! Leia (from The SW Underworld) started it.

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're a great artist!!!! :D

    Amaranthine said it above, the Lakehouse is great! :) I also help moderate there. ;) It's safe and it's fun!!! :D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amaranthine and Jedi~Chick: Thank you for your totally awesome compliments~!! And I'd love to join the Lakehouse! :D Thanks for the invite!! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you are awesome! :P