Aaaaaaaargh. I'm feeling so awful now. It's just not fair.
I suggest --strongly suggest-- you not to read any further. I just want a space to express myself and be free. If what I'm about to say doesn't agree with you, then, well.. Many apologies but I want to express myself. After all, this is my blog. To prevent any disagreement, I suggest that you do not read it if you classify yourself in these categories:
1. Smart people.
2. People who think they aren't smart but are doing rather well in school.
3. True nerds.
So, once more, for your own happiness (?) I suggest you do not read what I'm about to type.
Wait! A bee just flew into my bedroom and I'm freaking out! HELLLLPPPPP!!!! Omg omg omg..!! Aaaaaaaah... Where's the bee. I'm so scared it'll come after me. It buzzed at my ear and I saw in fly by beforce dashing out my bedroom to my brother.
My brother is getting from bad to worse. He think's that he's so great, so smart, so everything. And when I ask him directly if he's as good as he says he is, he denies it. Then, why must he act so boastful like he knows everything?! Well, may be he is smart, unlike me. He does well in school, is good at sports and has many friends.
I wish I was smart. I realised that I'm not a nerd. I thought I was cos I passed most of my tests with the marks I like usually. And I'm pretty mucht he leader of our nerdy group. I don't think I should be in the nerd groups any more. No, don't get me wrong. I will never like sports. What I mean is, I'm not smart like my good friend Christy, who I suppose, considers herself to be in the group.
The main reason why I'm typing all this (trash to you) is because I think I flunked my exams. Seriously. I used to pass but now, my school makes the exams harder. I hate it! It made me realise how unintelligent I am. I just wish I could be smart enough, at least smart enough to go to a good school next year and learn Film Video. I really like Film Video it's so cool. But I'm not smart enough to do it. Sigh. If only, if only.
I feel so lost. I don't want to study any more for today. I just wanna read my Star Wars book, play Farmville, chat online, watch Youtube vids for an hour. I'm bored of trying so hard when I'm still gonna fail.
I know I failed maths. I just know it. And maths is needed to get into a good school and good lessons and whatevers. And my school made the Physics exam harder than it should be. It's so discouraging!!
I hate my school! I really hate my school now! I wish I was homeschooled again like when I was 4 to 6 years old. Yea, it's only 3 years and I was really little then, but I want to be homeschooled again.
Do you know what my school did to my brain?!! I feel like it's on overload! It'll short circuit sooner or later! Aaaaaaaargh!
sjvsapdv gwmu irgre u'er'ewue'eu'wu e'9rwu9wuw9 uww 'uew ue w'e y8t 8yrewyw 308t[yw5 08y 80w5 yw5 wy5w hy!!!!!!!!!!
Ooops, sorry! I just fumed a little.. Or may be a lot. Sigh.
Are you still reading this? I hope not. Really.
1. My school makes us stay back after school for stupid, dumb extra lessons where what all the teachers would just give you revision papers! I'm already so sleepy at 2pm!! Stupids! And we are made to do those stupid thing from 3pm to 5pm. I'm half dead already!!
2. My school still gives us a lot of homework. And when I reach home at 6pm, my eyelids can barely stay open. This is all because school starts at 7am so I'm gotta wake up at 6am. Stoopid stoopid school! I hate the school! I will never ever support my school! It's the worst school ever! I wanna live in another country and be with all my friends. I wanna go church with y'all!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~ *cries* Any way, by the time I reach home, I need to have dinner and shower and take a nap. My mum says that it's scary to see me sitting at the dinning table for hours on end and just staring into nothing. I just need to forgot everything cos my brain in already very packed.
3. This leads to point 3. I need a nap. My mum says so too. So I sleep for 2 hours. That is really little! I used to sleep for 4 hours before the school implemented such a crappy schedule. After all that napping and dinner and chatting with my mum and stuff, it'll be 10pm. Yes, 10 pm. And I've not done my homework. Brain is still very exhausted here. But I still try.
4. I'll do my homework till about 2am before sleeping and the whole process repeats itself.
SCHOOL, I ABSOLUTELY DETEST YOU! And sometimes, at 2am, the homework is still not finished! There's too much homework!! That's why I always hand in work late. And I lose a few marks and my grades for assignments drop a little.
5. I'm totally upset right now. Typing this is upsettling me but I need to let it out!!! My school wasn't like this in the past. I dunno what happened to it. Someone, some important dude must have messed up the management of it. That dumb chicken!!!!
co;ewvngol;dsvn aerhgieurhpigerhgiuoper greh hgwir hgoirehgoerhgioerqph gipqhgoipwerh giuhgihegqh uhr heh etw geth hr h; erh er e eh gehwh thtr;ssguioeedvc nfdhvjbkc nfvbffih vkcmgfbij k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woops!! >_< Aaaargh! *sobs*
And what's the result of all that awfulness?
1. No time for my favourite reality shows like Survivor and Amazing Race and American Idol and so many more. I've watched at least 80% of each season of whatever show it is I like before this stoooooopid extra lessons thing started. Now I can only watch about 40%!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!! My reality TV!!!! How could you?!!!?!??!! Why??????!!!
2. No time to draw my comics! THIS IS SERIOUS! My dream is to be a comic artist and I want to publish my original comic by December this year. But because of my school, I've no time to draw or edit or write the dialogue!!! AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! *Loud crying sound* I'm behnd time by 40 pages!!! I could actually draw in the weekends but there's weekend homework! I feel like burning all the homework. Complete combustion!!! It'll give you carbon dioxide and water! HAHH!! I didn't learn about combustion in the extra lessons. I LEARNT IT AT HOME. Now I think about it, I want imcomplete combustion. I want it in the vice principal's and principal's house!!!!!!!!!!!
dpwhgiopdashgovfdn asdlsakd; ks ckv k ckjcx ;c k;xkxck vkcx dkcx. kcx bjkcxb kxc kam.V jksd;a vkx kx bakabs;k k;dfkdjn khkhghgr luihohig;orroqwi h;hgnrvek dxchb knvmbv mcoi ila'soi a-er9guje8950q796489wy78hw4tbiojk fvmchb km,bheinomdk blvcbjeotpmd lkvc,jbepdfk mxlcv,gj-wropvdnkx cl,mjr-bepdfnk xlvc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like my life has been taken away. I want back my freedom! I want to draw my comics!!
AND I WILL!
Exams isn't everything. It ain't the whole world. I'm gonna be a comic artist and a writer one day! I know I will! I'll show the world or at least where I'm at that I can be successful in my own way.
This weekend I WILL draw my comic and finish up the scene where the baddies attack.
I'm going to write a Code Lyoko fanfic once I've seen every single episode. And may be another Oban Star Racers one. Hmm, a Star Wars one?
I'll be awesome! Y'all shall see. And I wanna migrate away~ FLY!!!! (Serious.)
This is for all the people in my school and schools doing similar zoopid things:
1. I'm going to skip those dumb extra lessons and I got my mum on my side! My mum is such a pro that she can teach me maths, english and many more AT HOME! I don't need stupid lessons where I learn nothing and wate my time away. I'd rather learn something and make good use of my time.
2. I'll prove everyone that exams is not everything. Never throw your talent away.
3. I'm going to take a nap and wake up for Code Lyoko on TV.
4. (Point 3 lead to point 4) I WILL WATCH MY TV WHEN I LIKE! Couch potato power! Hah! YAY!
5. I forgot to mention that I have less time to read my Star Wars books because of all that. SO I WILL READ WHEN I WANT TO, WHEN I LIKE TO!
One last thing, my school organised some idiotic motivation workshop (it's crap) that will be in my holidays. And it's a normal school day till 9pm. 9pm!!!!! And for 3 days!!!! Stoooooooooooooooooopid!!
sd;hoashv;whaovheoi;avhos;dhvo;dhasfvsdvn nbb db djsfbvvsabjv adsbvbas
I SHALL CONCUR MY GALAXY. THE SCHOOL'S NOT MY KING. Cos I am my own queen.
My plan is to have fun, go hyper and just lay back and slack during the motivational workshop. Ya know, my sources tell me that the motivational workshop will do things to make you cry. HUMPH! I'm stronger than you think! I'll never ever show my weakness!
I feel like I'll having a war with the school. *laughs histerically.. not.*
So to all my friends and classmates who read this. I just gave you a tip that the motivational workshop's people hurts your feelings and what you believe in bad. I'm not sure how it'll help but may be it'll help you somehow.
Okay, for the casual reader, you must be thinking that my sources are fake cos a motivational workshop is suppose to motivate you not destroy you. Well, I tell y'all this: one of my sources did cry in the workshop. Actually she told me that many people cried too.
Another tip is the 'motivators' will use things you would never one to think about ever and they make you think about it.
Okay. The more I type the angrier I get. I think my school hired 'em motivators to help us see the world in a clearer light or make us realise stuff. That's suppose to be beneficial but I disagree with their harsh methods.
I dunno. I know y'all don't believe me when I tell you this. But it's okay. I don't think anyone here understands my anger and frustrations but's it's alright. I want to sleep already.
Are you still reading this? Ohh man...
See ya later. And, may be, I'll still try to study for me Principles of Accounts exam tomorrow.
Rogue Eleven out.
P.S. I'm scared of the motivation workshop. LOL..
P.S.S. I think I'll bring my X-Wing book to calm myself.
P.S.S.S. I miss last year. It was so wonderful last year.
P.S.S.S.S. The human race is deteriorating. Sad.
Have fun, everyone! May the Force be with you!!!