Monday, February 14, 2011

Humanities Lesson Epic Fail

I'm home!!

Hmm.. Humanities lesson sucked today. My real Humanities teacher was absent so my class got some relief teacher. Usually, relief teachers are gooooooooood. You can half play, half listen to their lesson and their aren't that strict. But we got some weirdo that looks like Mace Windu (BUT IS TOTALLY NOT MACE WINDU!!). Let's just call him Mr Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and he is so terribly not cool. I just wanna doodle an X-Wing pilot. Humph! He was like totally "piercing-stare" on me. Dude, bug out, man. I'm gonna be a comic artist soon so prepare for my awesome-ness. And any way, I copy notes on the projector slides on the white board very fast so why can't I doodle? It's not like it'll suffocate Mr Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..

And this is my writing speed comparison table:
Writing with 0.7 pilot pen (any colour): 3 to 5 seconds slower than Hui Ci.
Writing with 0.5 pilot pen (any colour as well): On average, it's probably the same speed as Hui Ci.
Writing with pen that is less than 0.5 type: Faster than Hui Ci by 1 or 2 seconds.
Writing with pencil (sharpened a little): Definitely seconds faster than Joshua. And because Joshua does write faster than Hui Ci, I'm guaranteed the fastest!

So Mr Yuuuuuuuuuuu, what have you gotta say about that? And if you weren't blind enough to notice, I WAS USING A PENCIL. SHARPENED THE NIGHT BEFORE. GOOD QUALITY TYPE. What's more, I pass my Humanities tests!

I did complete about 5 Rogue Squadron fan-arts in Math and Humanities in total. 4 coming from Maths class. My Maths teacher sounds nice, isn't it? Isn't it?! Laa laa laaaaaa... Ohh, I remembered something!!

MY HANDPHONE IS SPOILT!! I can't take pictures of my Rogue Squadron fan-art to put up and not literally, paste it with saliva (just kidding about the saliva part) on to my blog. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gotta fly now! I haven't ate my lunch and it's 4:39pm! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! My stomach is attacking meeeeee... Stomach juice is acidic.. right?? I'm so bad at Chemistry or Biology or whatever it is.

Rogue Eleven out! Parteeeeeeeee in the toilet somewhere on Yavin 4!! Whahahaaaahaaaaaaaa....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you are awesome! :P