Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Important!! Help for my Star Wars display needed!

This is my second post for the day and it's regarding the help I need for my Design and Technology project. I mentioned it in my previous post, if you wanted to know.

This is what I need:
(My cursive isn't too bad I hope...)


The height, width and length of the figurine. Try to take the longest measurements so that when I build the display. It can fit the entire figurine! Thanks guys! I'll definitely own you one! The more fans helping the merrier!

Eg: Commander Cody's measurements are _______, _______ and _________. Or something like that. Hope I'm not asking for too much because I'm not good at describing what I need so I hope it will do...
Like I said, your help will be 100% appreciated and I will help you back with something whenever possible in the future. I will also promote your webpage/blog in my Design Journal which will be submitted so people will see it!

In the comments!!!
And may the Force be with you!!!
Rogue Eleven out
P.S. Something random about why I love Sci-Fi so much!

It was my status yesterday. Haahahaaaaa.... :D

3 comments:

  1. By figurines, do you mean the little people with no articulation that go with a game, or the bigger ones that are made by Hasbro?

    Funny status by the way.

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Barriss!! I think probably the Hasbro ones..
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. I'm doing four figures for you. ;)

    Shaak Ti (TCW Style):
    Height: 4 inches, 10 centimeters.
    Width: 2 inches, 5 centimeters.
    Length: 1 1/2 inches (with robes), 3 centimeters.

    Luminara Unduli (TCW Style):
    Height: 3 1/2 inches, 9 centimeters.
    Width: 2 1/2 inches (with skirt), 6 1/2 centimeters.
    Length: 2 inches, 5 centimeters.

    Hoth Leia Organa:
    Height: 3 1/2 inches, 9 centimeters.
    Width: 1 1/2 inches, 4 centimeters.
    Length: 1 inch, 2 1/2 centimeters.

    X-Wing Pilot Luke Skywalker:
    Height: 4 inches, 10 centimeters.
    Width: 2 inches, 5 centimeters.
    Length: 1 inch, 2 1/2 centimeters.

    Okay. Let me know if you need more!! :D Good luck with your project!!!! :D I hope this helped!!!!! :D

    Jedi~Chick <33333

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you are awesome! :P