Hi! Jedi~Chick tagged me! Yay! I like tags, it's fun! It also gives me something to blog about.
Here goes nothin'!!
List 10 (music) Artists you love, in no particular order, without looking at the questions below.
1. Taylor Swift
2. John Denver
3. Julia Sheer
4. Tyler Ward
5. David Cook
6. Savannah Outen
7. Brad Paisley
8. Marie Digby
9. John Williams
10. Lady Antebellum (Does it count? Hee hee..)
(There's more but these are the ones that came to my mind when I typed this, so..)
Now for the questions!!!!!
1. What was the first song you've ever heard by 6?
That would be "Fighting for my life". I prefer "Goodbyes" and "If only you knew".
2. What's your favorite song of 8?
I like "Avalanche"! So niceeee!!! Haha..
3. What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
Well, Taylor Swift's songs helps me understand life and this galaxy that I share with others more. And she's my best friend's favourite singer too. Her music never gets old!! Yea~!
4. What's your favorite lyric of 5's?
The chorus of "Life on the Moon".
5. How many times have you seen 4 live?
None. I see all his videos on Youtube.
6. What's your favorite song of 7?
Hmm.. "Online"? It's the first one I heard when I entered my bedroom and saw my mum sitting by my bed listening to it on Youtube. It's my favourite song!!!!!! Love the lyrics! I just do!
7. Is there any song of 3 that makes you sad?
Not that I've heard so far. I've watched all her videos on Youtube so... I guess, "No?".
8. What's your favorite song by 9?
EVERYTHING STAR WARS!!!! YESSSSS!!! STAR WARS!! **Sees one hyper active fan-girl squealling and jumping on her bed.**
9. How did you first get into 2?
My mum's complete collection of his albums, CD's and whatever you can think of. His music RULES! Literally!
10. How did you first get into 3?
I saw one of my classmate's (we were classmates last year, actually..) post about finding good new music to listen to and I clicked on the link and somehow, after several of that singer's videos, I found it. I can't remember which song it was but I can say that it was a good one!
11. What's your favorite song by 4?
Hmm.. Hard to decide. Many of his original songs are great.
12. How many times have you seen 9 live?
None. NOOOOOOOOOO.... But I did go to this concert that played famous pieces but John Williams. It isn't like the original, but it gave me the "Star Wars feel" when that orchestra played the "Imperial March". Whatever gives me the Star Wars feel is usually awesome~!!
13. What is a good memory concerning 10?
"American Honey"!! That song was stuck in my head for days and it's one of the few songs that I don't try to get rid of.
14. Are there any songs of 8 that make you sad?
I'm not sure. It's been ages since I listened to her songs but I know that I do like her music.
15. What is your favorite song of 1's?
FEARLESS!! Awesome multiplied by awesome to the power of awesome!
16. How did you become a fan of 10?
I heard them on the Ellen DeGeneres and "POOOOF". Fan. (Not air-conditioner, okay.)
Now tag people!!! Hmm... Who shall I tag?
Denise Ikuto Faith
Dutchess Satine Kenobi (cos I ran out of people to tag. LOL)
and Amanda 政宗 しろき
And also anyone who want to do it!
See ya later!