Thursday, March 3, 2011

Last day of test!! C'mon!!

It's 2am in the night. Yup, I'm not joking. I accidentally overslept my nap time yesterday so I'm wide awake now.

I wish I was as smart as Luke Skywalker or Jaina Solo or Corran Horn or someone.. I think I'm going to fail most of my subjects this term.. :'( The tests are so hard!!!! My brain feels like it's already overflowing with knowledge.. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Particularly, Chemisty. It's a goner. I wasted 6 hours studying for the class test yesterday and I only got a 4/15. This is so frustrating~!! And there's another Science test later today in school and with how I'm doing in Chemistry... Well, let's hope for miracles.

It's a good thing my mum is understanding. She said I already tried my best. But I'm kinda not satisfied cos I'm the hate-failure type of person.

I REALLY HOPE I PASS EVERYTHING, THOUGH!! A BORDERLINE PASS WOULD MEAN MORE THAN ANYTHING!

Until later today if the internet is functioning. If you are wondering: Waddaya mean if it's functioning? Like you think it's always functioning.. But an hour ago there was some problems connecting to the internet on this laptop I'm typing on now and it was really a coincidence that my handphone's internet access wasn't working too.. I wonder. But for now, it's working so I guess that's a good thing.

So, I'll try and be back at say.. 7pm today?

See ya! Rogue Eleven out~!!

P.S. I think I'll brsuh up my art from today onwards so that I'll at least be able to go to art school or sumthin' if I don't pass my important exa-- I'll pass! Cos I WANNA BE AS SMART AS CORRAN!!!

He's awesome. Heheeee! :D

3 comments:

  1. 2AM? Wow.

    I hope you pass!!

    I concur, Corran is awesome.

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andriee!

    I love the Expanded Universe and Jaina Solo and Star Wars and Corran Horn and Kyp Durron! Well, you didn't say you liked Kyp Durron. Well, I do. Keep up the good blogging! I haven't read Rogue Squadron or I, Jedi. The library seems to have a shortage of those. I have read almost everything else, though!

    Amaranthine

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Barriss: Thanks for all the awesome good luck you are wishing me~!! ^__^

    @Amarathine: I really love the Expanded Universe too. I did not managed to read every Star Wars book in the New Jedi Order and few other series as the library where I'm at does not have the full collection. But from those I've read, Kyp Durron is an amazing and awesome character!! Now that my mum allows me to buy books, I'm slowly completing the series!!
    P.S. Thanks for following my blog~!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you are awesome! :P