Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! OVERJOYED!!! :D

Guess what?
Guess WHAT?!

GUESS WHAT!!!

*Fangirl screeaaaammm!!!!*

I found new ROGUE SQUADRON FANFICS TO READ!!

(Looks like I'm not going to be sleeping tonight.. Fufuufuuuu... XDDDD)

And there's
sooo many CORRAN HORN!!
Soooooo mannieeee!!

*Loss of proper english due to Corran Horn obsession. LOL*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Yayayayayayayyyyy!!!

Bye~

<333 Rogue Squadron!
~Rogue Eleven out~

P.S. Eleven is my favourite number.

P.S.S. Corran is Awesome.

P.S.S.S. I... needd.... to reaaddd.. Corran Horn.... Fanficc... *Drools on keyboard.*

**This post has certain words in green because of Corran. <33!!! Heheheee...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it when I find new fanfiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO!!!! :D Endor knows how I feel. ;)

    YAY FOR CORRAN!!!!!!!! :D I'm reading a fanfic where Corran and Mara are teamed up.....as the bad guys! Mara is the Empress, and Corran is her second in command, Darth Incuse. Corran doesn't think he's bad though. He wants to avenge his 'father' (not sure if this is true, could just be for the fanfic)'s death after getting killed by the Rebels.
    It's a great story! :D

    I've come to love Rogue Squadron. Mainly for Luke. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Endor: Me too!!! Fanfics are awesome~!

    @Jedi~Chick: DO you have the link to that fanfic? It sounds pretty cool!
    And that's actually not true, Corran's dad was killed by Bossk, some doofus bounty hunter. :(
    I began liking Rogue Squadron because of Wedge, Luke, Corran, Tycho and so many others. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you are awesome! :P